The anchor stirrer is an axially rotating stirring element, guided as close to the wall as possible, for the heat exchange of medium- to high-viscosity products.
- Stirring blades in ø: 38, 60, 80
- Lengths in mm: 160, 180, 240, 280, 340
- Material WNr.: 1.4435, 2.4602
- Flange part of the stirrer shaft ø 15 mm
- Agitator shaft: ø 8 mm resp. ø 12 mm from agitator ø 80 mm
- Flange on output shaft of magnetic stirrer, ø 7 mm up to stirrer ø 60 mm / ø 12 mm for stirrer ø 80 mm
- The two stirrer plates are welded to the stirrer shaft and aligned for concentricity.
- The anchor stirrer is available in various other materials on request.
In uniform motion!
Anchor stirrers generate a tangential flow, high shear forces at the edges and minimal deposits on the vessel walls. This makes them ideal for polymer reactions and for the uniform distribution of high mineral contents in liquids. Ideally, an anchor stirrer is used with media of medium and high viscosity, at low speeds.