High pressure reactor prator
Our high-pressure autoclave "prator" is a professional solution for your reactions. A pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers the reaction vessel against the lid, enabling fixed installation of the piping to the fittings on the reactor lid.
- Nominal volume Lt.: 2 - 10
- Working pressure in bar: 100, 200, 325, 400
- Working temperature °C: 500
- Material WNr. 1.4435, 1.4980 or WNr. 2.4602
- Reactor closure: Expansion bolts and nuts in WNr. 1.7225
- Reactor seal: flat seal made of pure silver or graphite
- Magnetic stirrer drive isodriv, three-phase motor 550W - 1.5 kW, 3x240/400V, 4-pole.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling from 2 Nm - 8 Nm
- Bearings on output shaft: corrosion-resistant ball bearings, plain bearings PTFE/carbon
- Output speed with ball bearings 0-1300 rpm, with plain bearings 0-1'200 rpm.
- Pressure station on chassis with manometer and pressure transducer and pressure transmitter
- Needle valve for gas supply
- Needle valve for pressure relief
- Needle valve with dip tube for sampling and emptying
- Bursting disc holder equipped with bursting disc
- Temperature sensor type K, type N, or Pt100 in the immersion tube for measuring the medium temperature
- Stirring element: selectable e.g. inclined blade stirrer
- Electric heating (coil heating) 3 - 7 kW or fluid heating (double jacket)
- Cooling coil cast into the aluminium block or double jacket cooling
- Dimensions H x D x W approx. 2000-2200 x 700 x 800 mm
Optional equipment according to illustrated customer model
- Nominal volume 10 lt.
- Calculation pressure 320 bar, operating pressure 100 bar, -50-+250 °C
- Vessel and lid in WNr. 1.4980, rest of WNr. 1.4435
- Closure: expansion bolts and nuts
- Seal: flat gasket Gylon
- Magnetic stirrer drive isodrive 5 Nm with 2-pole motor 1.1 kW, 240/420 V
- Ball bearing at the output shaft 100-2800UpM.
- Gassing stirrer with baffle, interchangeable with disc stirrer
- 1 x immersion tube with thermal sensor 1 x 4-Pt100 in the medium
- 1 x Whitey valve for feeding liquid (pump)
- 1 x Whitey valve for feeding ammonia
- 1 x Whitey valve for gas feed
- 1 x Whitey valve for pressure relief
- 1 x Whitey valve with immersion tube 1/8" up to stirrer height for sampling
- 1 x bursting disc holder with bursting disc 30 bar
- 1 x pressure gauge 0-40 bar and pressure transducer 0-40 bar = 4-20mA mounted on a block at the chassis
- 1 x reserve bore with plug
- 1 x reserve bore vertical with plug for optical probe
- 1 x gas dosing station controlled by mass flow controller
- Double jacket for heating and cooling with heat transfer oil.