Magnetic stirrer drive intromic
A compact and powerful magnetic stirrer drive at 3 Nm - 20-2'000 rpm. A two-stage gearbox guarantees high torque over the entire speed range, achieving excellent mixing results.
- Flange connection: thrust ring ø 115 x 25 mm, pitch circle ø 90 mm, 8 pcs. hex screws M12 x 50 mm
- Torque of magnetic coupling 3 Nm
- Heidolph laboratory drive designed for 4 Nm with integrated torque indicator. A two-stage gearbox guarantees a high torque over the entire speed range.
- Speed range 20-2'000 rpm.
- Operating overpressure 250 bar
- Operating temperature 200°C
- Material WNr. 1.4435 (AISI 316L), other materials on request.
- Flat gasket ø 48/40.5 x 2 mm (procurement by customer)
- Deep groove ball bearing
- Agitator shaft connection conical with M8 x 1 mm thread at the end
Details of Heidolph Drive
- Heidolph Hei-TORQUE Value suitable for reliable stirring tasks that do not need to be documentable
- Display of torque tendency to detect viscosity changes
- Modern digital 2.4" display for intuitive operation
- Motor power uptake 150 watts
- IP 54 RATING
- Speed range 10-400 rpm / 20-2'000 rpm
Model Hei TORQUE Value is used as standard. If demanding applications are required, we recommend the Hei-TORQUE Precision model:
- with the flexible option for individual settings directly in the unit, such as ramp function and interval operation.
- USB and standard RS 232 interfaces for documentation and reproducibility of the processes via the free Hei-Control software.
A strong partnership pays off
Our latest development "intromic" presents itself as a compact and powerful magnetic stirrer drive. It moves at a torque of 3 Nm and a speed of up to 2'000 rpm. A partnership has been entered into with a Heidolph 150 watt drive which, in addition to speed regulation, displays a torque tendency in order to be able to detect a change in viscosity.