High pressure reactor rounda
We manufacture pilot-size scale-up reactors for gas-phase polyolefin syntheses. Our example shows a double jacketed spherical reactor with a volume of 8 litres.
- Nominal volume 8 Lt.
- Working pressure 60 bar
- Operating temperature -50 ... +200°C:
- Material WNr. 1.4404 for vessel and lid
- Reactor consisting of two hemispheres with welded-on double jacket for heating and cooling via a fluid medium
- Dimensions incl. chassis and pneumatics W x D x H = 637 / 680 / 1'811 mm, stroke pneumatics 500 mm
- Flange lock: by means of stud bolts and nuts
- Seal: O-ring seal
- Magnetic stirrer drive 2 Nm, 250 W motor, 750 rpm, Atex EEXIICT4.
- The cover of the ball reactor is firmly connected to the chassis.
- The lower part of the ball reactor can be moved pneumatically up and down and tilted 90° forwards with locking option.
- Wall-mounted spiral stirrer
- Fittings on the lid freely selectable: 2 x 1/8", 2 x 1/4" and 2 x 1/2" bore
- tüv approved