High pressure reactor beluga
A successful combination of reactor, heat thermostat and control system is offered by the model "beluga", inexpensive and yet technically perfect. One of the outstanding features is a copper adapter that allows heat to flow to the reactor vessel without direct contact with the heat transfer oil. The reaction vessel can therefore be taken from a closed copper jacket, clean and as an independent unit. In addition, the heat thermostat is sealed odourless.
- Nominal volume ml: 100, 250, 380, 500
- Working pressure bar: 200
- Working temperature °C: 200
- Material WNr. 1.4435 or 2.4602
- Jaw lock (quick lock)
- O-ring seal in various qualities
- Valve for gas supply
- Valve for pressure relief
- Valve with immersion tube for sampling and draining
- Pressure gauge in chemical version
- Bursting disc holder equipped with bursting disc
- Thermowell with thermocouple 1 x Pt100 / 4 pole
- Stirring element: Gas supply stirrer ø 18 x 64 mm
- Fluid heating Heat transfer oil, heating power 3'500 Watt
Magnetic stirrer feedthrough, drive and stirring element
- The magnetic feedthrough is designed in a slim design, available in torques 20-90 Ncm.
- Bearing of the output shaft by ball bearings made of stainless steel or slide bearings made of PTFE/carbon.
- Output speed with stainless steel ball bearing 0-1'300 rpm, with plain bearing 0-1'200 rpm.
- A flexible coupling connects the magnetic stirrer head to the IKA drive.
- A 130 watt (230 V, 50 Hz) IKA drive is mounted on the stand column, which displays either the speed 0-2'000 rpm or the viscosity trend.
- Thanks to the positioned swivel device, the motor can be turned to the side to remove the reactor.