Magnetic stirrer drive airplay
The "air-" assembly consists of a permanent magnetic coupling and flange-mounted air motor. A cardan coupling is therefore not necessary. The agitator system runs with less vibration and significantly reduces the overall height. The speed regulation is infinitely variable via a fine adjustment valve and can be read off via an analogue tachometer. The complete stirring system is supplied with ATEX certificate. Various stirring tools can be mounted on the ø 7 mm output shaft.
- Conical connection NS 29/32
- Flanged air motor for hazardous areas
- Sealing to the reactor cover with two O-rings in series, made of Viton in the stainless version or Kalrez in application with HC.
- Torque of the magnetic coupling 40 Ncm - 90 Ncm
- Material WNr. 1.4435 (AISI 316L) or Hastelloy C22 (WNr. 2.4602) as standard.
- Operating temperature 240 °C
- Rust-resistant ball bearing on the output shaft. Hastelloy or titanium versions with plain bearing PTFE/carbon.
- Maximum speed 1'750 rpm with ball bearing.
- Output shaft ø 7 mm for mounting the stirrer.
- PLR compressed air laboratory stirrer with a power of 200 W at an operating pressure of 6 bar, clockwise rotation.
- Compressed air consumption 260l/min. at 6 bar.
- Retaining tube ø 14 mm with hose nozzle ø 9 mm
- PLR compressed-air laboratory stirrer with analogue speed display
- Permanent magnetic coupling with torques of 40 Ncm, 60 Ncm or 90 Ncm.
- The magnetic stirrer drive is available in stainless steel WNr. 1.4435 (316L), WNr. 1.4980 (660), WNr. 2.4602 (Hastelloy C22) and in other materials for wetted parts.
- Rust-resistant ball bearings are used in the stainless version with a max. speed of 1'750 rpm. Plain bearings PTFE/carbon are used in the HC version with a max. speed of 1'200 rpm.